2 years. Dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I just realized that I've joined this site 2 years ago already (give or take a few days), and it's been life changing for me and my reptiles still to this day. I'm really glad that this site and such a great community exists. :D And I hope to be here for many more years to come.

So I just wanted to say another little thank you to everyone. To the admin for making such a wonderful site. To the moderators especially, who help so many Beardie owners daily and help keep the place clean and happy.
To the Veteran posters who are always taking time out of their day to give out tons of Extremely useful care information and advice on various Beardie related things, which greatly helps fellow Beardie owners new and old.
And To the Wonderful community that this place just has in general. :D

On behalf of all my dragons and myself, Thank you. ?

Now for cute Beardie pics because who doesn't want to see that?
View media item 60370View media item 60425View media item 60798View media item 60387View media item 61140View media item 61041View media item 61081View media item 61009View media item 60760View media item 60531
-HippieLizards. (And Loki, Daisy, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder, Gizmo, Sebastian, and Tillery.)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The time flies by, doesn't it? Thank you for your contributions as well. Your ideas and experience has been helpful to others on the forum over the past couple of years.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Time sure goes by fast!
I am glad you are part of this community too! Anyone who posts pictures of their dragons is a gem in my book! LOL :mrgreen:

I too love our community, and it's people like you that keep it alive and growing!

-Brandon

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
CooperDragon":1v9szhv9 said:
The time flies by, doesn't it? Thank you for your contributions as well. Your ideas and experience has been helpful to others on the forum over the past couple of years.
It really does. It feels like yesterday when I got My first ever reptile Cisco almost 3 years ago. I've learned a lot over these past three years especially from the help of this site, and I'm still learning.

You're welcome, I'm always happy to help someone, especially if I have some knowledge on the subject that I can lend and help a dragon out. And I'm glad it has. You as well have been very helpful to me at times when I had my own dragon issues, so thank you too. :)

claudiusx":1v9szhv9 said:
Time sure goes by fast!
I am glad you are part of this community too! Anyone who posts pictures of their dragons is a gem in my book! LOL :mrgreen:

I too love our community, and it's people like you that keep it alive and growing!

-Brandon
Aww Thanks! :) and Lol, Who doesn't love an adorable Beardie photo? :lol: This community is awesome.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Aha, Another fellow geek. :mrgreen:

I Think she was sitting on the players handbook and Xanathar's guide to everything. I May be wrong, we have all the 5e starter books except for the adventure modules lol.

MariosDad

Hatchling Member
HippieLizards":1ztwqjso said:
Aha, Another fellow geek. :mrgreen:

I Think she was sitting on the players handbook and Xanathar's guide to everything. I May be wrong, we have all the 5e starter books except for the adventure modules lol.

That's awesome. And your dragon is gorgeous!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Thanks! And Daisy appreciates the compliment lol. I Actually did a thread on D&D with bearded dragons earlier, Might be a fun read for a D&D fan. viewtopic.php?f=49&t=251278

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow you have already been here for 2 years? That is kind of hard to believe, time went by fast
for sure.
All of your gang looks really great, too, very cute pictures. :D
I'm glad you have had a great time here & hope you stay around a long time.

Tracie

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Congrats on the two years! I love seeing members who have been around a long time. :)

This thread just made me realize... We JUST past our 20 year anniversary for the site (March 2000 is when I first set the site up). Holy cow!!!! Maybe I need to make a special banner image to celebrate that. Also... damn I'm old!!! When did that happen??? I was a 20-something spring chicken when I started the site.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow you definitely should make a banner! Or some sort of celebration. 20 years is a long time. Especially for something on the internet to survive!

Congratulations Alex! :D

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom