Status
Not open for further replies.

Agad98

0AkWJdQxGGWfOgV7VtkSxibng

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0AkWJdQxGGWfOgV7VtkSxibng#Coventry
Hopefully the picture uploads but idk what this is it’s attached to my beardie

Agad98

Original Poster
I’m soaking her now and calling the vet for an appointment but hoping for some answers or tips

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That looks like yolk from a burst egg. That is potentially serious and an infection risk so visiting an experienced reptile vet as soon as you can is advised.

Agad98

Original Poster
Omg thank you I just got home from work honestly that’s what I first thought going to bring her in ASAP. She seems fine at the moment she’s definitely been stressed aka glass surfing I couldn’t figure out why but I’m assuming that this could be the root of the problems

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
No, put her back in her tank when it's time for sleep but you can leave her in up until then.

Agad98

Original Poster
Will most certainly do thank you and thank you to all for the advice! Very scary when the babies aren’t feeling well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom