Boggle from London

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,

i kept adding things to my thread in the introductions page, but figured i should probably start one here to update.

few little things i wanted to share, so here we go to start...

we have started our first shed:
full

full

so far the top 2/3 of his tail and under his chin.
we also had our first bath - no photos of that tho as i was pretty busy with a little man wondering what the hell was going on!

Boggle and friend taking in the evening sun over the Aussie outback:
full

(Boggle's friend is no longer with us RIP)

and yesterday i had a weird brain freeze and didn't realise the time - Boggle usually gets up about 9ish, his lights go on at 7.15 but it takes him a while to get going, but yesterday at 7.30 i was worried why he was still in bed and looking sleepy!

so i hassled my poor little man, got him out of bed, gave him a couple of worms and got him so sit in the sun.

then his mama comes into the room and says "i could hear you talking to him - what's going on, why is he sitting on his bridge", to which i replied "what do you mean, he was looking very sleepy i was worried about him"...

"of course he's looking sleepy he doesn't get up for ages!!!"

doh! - that explains why he was looking so p****d off then!

so i try and put him back to bed, which he's having none of - and he spends the next hour or so clinging to the back of my hand:
full

full

until he's all like - ok, yep, NOW its time to get up!

hopefully he forgave me.

:D

LimKH

RastaDragon":a9m75z24 said:
hi everyone,

i kept adding things to my thread in the introductions page, but figured i should probably start one here to update.

few little things i wanted to share, so here we go to start...

we have started our first shed:
full

full

so far the top 2/3 of his tail and under his chin.
we also had our first bath - no photos of that tho as i was pretty busy with a little man wondering what the hell was going on!

Boggle and friend taking in the evening sun over the Aussie outback:
full

(Boggle's friend is no longer with us RIP)

and yesterday i had a weird brain freeze and didn't realise the time - Boggle usually gets up about 9ish, his lights go on at 7.15 but it takes him a while to get going, but yesterday at 7.30 i was worried why he was still in bed and looking sleepy!

so i hassled my poor little man, got him out of bed, gave him a couple of worms and got him so sit in the sun.

then his mama comes into the room and says "i could hear you talking to him - what's going on, why is he sitting on his bridge", to which i replied "what do you mean, he was looking very sleepy i was worried about him"...

"of course he's looking sleepy he doesn't get up for ages!!!"

doh! - that explains why he was looking so p****d off then!

so i try and put him back to bed, which he's having none of - and he spends the next hour or so clinging to the back of my hand:
full

full

until he's all like - ok, yep, NOW its time to get up!

hopefully he forgave me.

:D

Looks like a successful molt. Let them bask for at least an hour and a half when the lights are on. If not done, they won't have the appetite to eat. Let them bask for at least an hour and a half to digest before lights out.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
LOL at Boogle's friend. May friend of unassumed gender rest in peace.

Boogle just might not be a morning dragon. Some people aren't morning people, why not dragons.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
LOL ? if you wake me 2 hrs early I'm gonna be pretty grumpy too!
Better start looking for silk worms or something to kiss up and maybe be forgiven. ?
-Dee

RastaDragon

Original Poster
apart from a few little places, we pretty much got through our first shed in one day:

full

full

i am so proud of my little boy, he was so brave and handled it so well - it must be a really freaky experience!

and this is Boggle now:
full

the picture really doesn't do justice - his colours are so beautiful!

RastaDragon

Original Poster
not posted anything on here for a while - but there's been loads going on!

we have been through two more sheds since the last update, Bog's is coming out to play (jump about like a crazy man) more and more, i'm trying to breed crickets and dubias, and last week we had a mass escape of crickets and were chasing the little buggers around the house for days!

but i just wanted to do this little post to show you this picture i just took if my little boy and his friend:

106470-6807688610.jpg

blessings & love
RD.

MariosDad

Hatchling Member
What a glow-up! Holy moley that's a lot of growth! I just caught up on Boggle and am looking forward to more updates! So cute as a baby and now that head :shock: I guess that's what a good diet will do for ya!

RastaDragon

Original Poster
hi everyone!

so, my little Boggle was nine months old yesterday!

i just wanted to post a little update to say hello and post a couple of pics.

this was my little boy when he first came home:
106470-3439468737.jpg

and this is my little boy now:
106470-3175241044.jpg

106470-857867417.jpg

106470-8993805782.jpg

blessings & love
RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom