Bioavtive for Ball Python

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al6911

I'm planning on making the switch to bioactive for my ball python, Bendy. Does anyone have any opinions on Josh's frogs products? Specifically plants, ABG mix, drainage layers, and their bioactive kits? I know the BioDude is very popular and well known, but if I can save almost 1/2 as much money.. might as well :wink:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I don't know as much about Josh's frogs but I have heard good things from them. Personally I've been getting my substrates from FrogDaddy and I've loved his substrates, I use them for my geckos and probably will use them for any future snakes.

He was great too, took a while to talk to me about how the substrates work and how bioactive works as well. And it was pretty cheap too, I think I got my bag of substrate for only $10 I believe, and like $6-$8 for the large bag of drainage balls.

Also if you're setting up a Bioactive ball python enclosure, this video might help you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom