Say hello to Peapod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalnox

Hey!
First time bearded dragon, and indeed pet owner here.
Picked Peapod up finally last week and she has settled in fantastically well. She's around 3-4 months (pet store estimate), shedded and has come out with some great colours so far...

Basically, I wanna show off my lil orange bean!
81384910_10214836322077768_5881538020552736768_o.jpg

I also wanted to ask - what is the best vivarium brands you have found?
I'll be upsizing pretty soon once I move flat and she grows, so want recommendations.

Thanks!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello to little Peapod - she is cute ---- are you in the states? You said flat- so ??????????
Karrie

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
stalnox":btr3s3p8 said:
Hey!
First time bearded dragon, and indeed pet owner here.
Picked Peapod up finally last week and she has settled in fantastically well. She's around 3-4 months (pet store estimate), shedded and has come out with some great colours so far...

Basically, I wanna show off my lil orange bean!
81384910_10214836322077768_5881538020552736768_o.jpg

I also wanted to ask - what is the best vivarium brands you have found?
I'll be upsizing pretty soon once I move flat and she grows, so want recommendations.

Thanks!
I couldn't see the picture, but welcome and congrats, and what a cute name!!! As far as vivs go, I'm loving the Zen Habitat (I got the PVC one, but it looks exactly the same as the bamboo one - I just liked the idea of more water-resistant walls and floor. I wanted the tank to sit higher thsn it does on the regular stand, so I bought an aluminum 48"lx24"wx12"h dunnage rack from the webstaurant store online (~$50), and set the entire setup on that, and it's perfect! I placed command velcro strips near the corners between the rack and the stand, and between the stand and the viv, to keep it all from sliding or shifting. :0)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the site!
Hi there Peapod!

Peapod looks great :D
How is he settling in?

-Brandon

stalnox

Original Poster
claudiusx":3nqvhubj said:
Welcome to the site!
Hi there Peapod!

Peapod looks great :D
How is he settling in?

-Brandon
She is completely fine! I'm amazed. Hasn't been scared, hasn't hid, is eating and pooping and sleeping absolutely fine. Slowly added more to her viv as she got used to it too. She's been out and about a fair bit - loves attention from us! The last step is a bath i think ?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ooops sorry didn't realize peapod was a lady! :oops:

It's great that she likes the attention! LOL

Baths usually are a bit hectic for them. Don't be discouraged if she doesn't like it. I hardly bathe my dragons.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom