Had to wake dragon up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
So a few days ago I had to wake Smaug up for something and she was not happy. When I started to pick her up, her body moved away from my fingers and then started to hiss like "I NEEDZ MY SLEEPZ, DONTZ WAKE MEH UP :angry5: "

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
So she has developed a severe case of "Sleepyheaded Grumpy Dragon Syndrome"..... she'll get over it, LOL!

Linzloohoo

Hatchling Member
Lol. I woke mine up the other day as well cause he had been sleeping for 2 days straight (he’s only 7 months old doing a semi-brumation thing). He has never acted aggressive but man was he pissed when I lifted up his hide. But then I gave him a hornworm as an apology and all is well.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
Im not sure if Im extremely lucky or extremely unlucky. My dragon has always been extremely docile, she's never been grumpy with me whether moving her or the tank, she'll sit with me all day if I dont move her back to the tank.

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Deabrua":13oksjnm said:
Im not sure if Im extremely lucky or extremely unlucky. My dragon has always been extremely docile, she's never been grumpy with me whether moving her or the tank, she'll sit with me all day if I dont move her back to the tank.
How old is she? Also I like your location :D

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
She is 17-18 months old, Ive had her since she was 2 months old. (Hatched august 25th, 2018. Purchased october 22nd, 2018)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They tend to really get mad if they are sleepy & are woken up unexpectedly. Some get more
aggressive than others. She will be alright, hopefully she will get up for you soon!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom