New to the Bearded Dragon.org family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearden

Happy New Year everyone! Bearden and I are excited to join this family. I wanted to post a picture of Bearden but not sure how. Can someone assist me? :D

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
This is the link https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/#list

If you are on a desktop computer it's easy to find using the navigation tabs at the top of the site. On mobile, I just saved the link as a bookmark because that was easier. When you post use the XIMG button at top of text box to add your pictures.

Welcome! Happy New Year!

Edit - sometimes on mobile the image upload doesn't work unless you refresh the page after loading. Not sure why, so one extra step if it gives you trouble. Good luck

Bearden

Original Poster
Thank you so much for the advise! I'll try it. I'm so excited to be among so many people with the same interest.
Happy New Year!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome!

I hope you don't mind but I moved your thread to the introductions forum to make sure you get a nice welcome! :D

Looking forward to seeing some pictures :)

Happy New Years to you as well!

-Brandon

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Welcome fellow dragon lover! We look forward to LOTS of pics and, stories.
Just remember that the only dumb question is one that is not asked. We are here for you and your dragon.

Bearden

Original Poster
Thank you for moving it over. I'm not computer savvy but trying! I have soooo many pictures of my Bearden since I purchased him at age of 1 1/2 - 2 months old. Bearden is extremely over-the-top spoiled! lol :lol: I currently have 2,743 photo's on my apple cell phone. I have them on Google Photos. I just need to fined out how to down load them on here. :study:

Bearden

Original Poster
Thank you Gormagon for the nice Welcome! Very excited to be on here. Can't wait to master understanding this web site. lol

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Have you figured out the pictures yet?

If they are already uploaded to a site, you can right click the image and copy the image address. From there you can use the img button at the top of the post to add the img brackets, and then paste them in between the img brackets.

When you are typing it out it should look like this:
Code:
[img]Whateveryourimageaddressis[/img]
But when you post, it will show up as the picture :)

Additionally you can upload them straight to this site with the user image uploader, and then copy and paste the XIMG code to your post :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom