Dem Legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmarii

Post your sexy leg pictures! When I first stumbled onto this forum a couple days ago, one of the threads I found through clicking lots of related threads was one where people were posting pics of their beardies doing sexy legs. I didn't have a pic of Janeway doing it, but caught her doing it last night on her new blankie and snapped a few and lost the thread. I tried to do a search but the only sexy leg thread I found was locked due to inactivity, so I thought I would start another one because I'm sure there will always be people wanting to share their crazy dragon's sexy legs.

Also, how do I post a new image? When I made my first post and was trying to figure it out, I hit the XIMG button and it took me to a spot where I can upload images and I uploaded two that I had, but now I hit it and it only shows me the two I already uploaded and is not giving me an option to upload more, so I can't post Janeway's sexy legs pics.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Here's Otto doing the SL

100140-5525687025.jpg

To add a picture, go to the User Image Uploader at the top of the screen and upload. Then use the XIMG button in the message window itself to post.

Gemmarii

Original Poster
Aaradimian":38fmc1d8 said:
Here's Otto doing the SL

100140-5525687025.jpg

To add a picture, go to the User Image Uploader at the top of the screen and upload. Then use the XIMG button in the message window itself to post.

Very cute!

I don't see anything anywhere that says User Image Uploaded and I tried looking under User Control Panel, too. However, I am on a mobile device and half the time I click on something, I get something that is cut off with no way to scroll to the side and I can't zoom out to view it and I can't find anything about changing to a layout for mobile devices. Do you think that affects (effects? Always confused on those two) it or are you on a mobile device, too?

*EDIT
I ran a search on how to do it because I was frustrated at not being able to find it and found that someone had posted a link to the uploader in someone else's topic.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
View media item 60387 I think that this one is my favorite of Phoenix's SL photos.

I love Her extreme glare of judging me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom