Dem Legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmarii

Post your sexy leg pictures! When I first stumbled onto this forum a couple days ago, one of the threads I found through clicking lots of related threads was one where people were posting pics of their beardies doing sexy legs. I didn't have a pic of Janeway doing it, but caught her doing it last night on her new blankie and snapped a few and lost the thread. I tried to do a search but the only sexy leg thread I found was locked due to inactivity, so I thought I would start another one because I'm sure there will always be people wanting to share their crazy dragon's sexy legs.

Also, how do I post a new image? When I made my first post and was trying to figure it out, I hit the XIMG button and it took me to a spot where I can upload images and I uploaded two that I had, but now I hit it and it only shows me the two I already uploaded and is not giving me an option to upload more, so I can't post Janeway's sexy legs pics.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Here's Otto doing the SL

100140-5525687025.jpg

To add a picture, go to the User Image Uploader at the top of the screen and upload. Then use the XIMG button in the message window itself to post.

Gemmarii

Original Poster
Aaradimian":38fmc1d8 said:
Here's Otto doing the SL

100140-5525687025.jpg

To add a picture, go to the User Image Uploader at the top of the screen and upload. Then use the XIMG button in the message window itself to post.

Very cute!

I don't see anything anywhere that says User Image Uploaded and I tried looking under User Control Panel, too. However, I am on a mobile device and half the time I click on something, I get something that is cut off with no way to scroll to the side and I can't zoom out to view it and I can't find anything about changing to a layout for mobile devices. Do you think that affects (effects? Always confused on those two) it or are you on a mobile device, too?

*EDIT
I ran a search on how to do it because I was frustrated at not being able to find it and found that someone had posted a link to the uploader in someone else's topic.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
View media item 60387 I think that this one is my favorite of Phoenix's SL photos.

I love Her extreme glare of judging me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom