I Got a beardie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiLeo

Yes, it finally happened!!
We have NO idea genderwise but if its a girl she's gonna be named stormy, but if a boy hes gonna be named storm!!

Then I have some questions about supplies!
This is all the supplies we bought..

Is there anything else I need?
-riepitsafe https://www.reptilecentre.com/zoo-med-reptisafe-258ml_p4010053.htm

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum-- your images did not come thru - please post pics of your tank and lighting
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at top of message box and then the pics
- also I dont think you need the water conditioner most of us use regular tap water unless your water is really bad ---
Karrie

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Can't see the pictures but I can list some essential supplies.

Calcium powder that is phosphorus free for reptiles. Multivitamin powder for reptiles. A few things to measure temperature, like an IR gun, some portable temperature probe like this one from zoo med, a timer for lights or a thermostat controller (there are many types, look for one with your preferences),UVB hood with reflector with UVB bulb, a heat bulb in a fixture meant for high heat (there are lots, here is an example). A nice big enclosure, around 4'x2'x2'.

These are the essentials for health. Need heat, Need high levels of UVB, Need supplements, Need space to grow and behave like a dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom