Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Ha-ha, excellent ! You've narrowed it down for all the others who would like to venture a guess ! :)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Reminds me of an anole but I've never seen one with markings or colors like that. Is it some flavor of flat lizard?

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
AHBD":oo0ctkc5 said:
Yep, he's a male African flat rock lizard. :)
Every time I see a lizard I've never heard of I immediately want one. What a beautiful lizard

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
They are fast + flighty, don't really like handling but never bite. They are more a display lizard and since they're small [ about 7" adult size ] a 40 -55 gallon tank like I have them in makes a huge home for them. I get all the rocks from outside, fake plants at a thrift store and they eat gut loaded small crickets + mealworms. Here's another pic of Rocky, he would not be happy if I didn't show his slight irridescent green.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29888/full

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Wow, he is beautiful! I wouldn't have guessed that though, I was thinking either a Emerald swift or a Agama, Or maybe even a lacerta of some sort. :)

And thank you too, I would certainly agree that hades is Magnificent. :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Our latest addition is a spiny softshell turtle (no name yet). It's about 3 months old.
87978-952934195.jpg
87978-3948287070.jpg

Long story short, some lady thought they were cute and, took them from a lake (them meaning ....there WERE 3 at one time), then she move and couldn't keep them. She gave them to her son which in turn knew nothing about them , leading to the death of the other two. I was going to take them all but when they clean the nasty tank they were in they found the other 2 dead. VERY sad!!!!
My intent is to feed a care for this one until I can release it in the spring, problem is everything I have read on these turtles says they need to be placed back in the area they came from. So it is possible I might have to keep it for a good while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom