photos of JIMMIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":r45zvwlr said:
Im glad he likes it. They seem to at least enjoy the height advantage and the bonus scratches.

thank you Liam :) how’s Darwin? did he finally go into hibernation? :)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah he has been asleep for a couple of months now. I miss him but it makes it easier to travel when he needs little if any interaction. I check on him via webcam and he is asleep in a very odd position scrunched up along the front wall with his head at an angle on his bridge. His basking light burnt out a couple of days ago but my friend stopped by and swapped it out fortunately.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Love the pics of Jimmia crawling all over the Xmas tree. Soooo cute :) Maybe he'll ride a train like Coop's Darwin :)

Happy Holidays!!!!

Vanessa

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
vrenee1018":1ik69bvy said:
Love the pics of Jimmia crawling all over the Xmas tree. Soooo cute :) Maybe he'll ride a train like Coop's Darwin :)

Happy Holidays!!!!

Vanessa

That was Cooper himself. Many years ago now. Darwin hasn't showed much interest in the trees so far (and just kind of avoids the train).

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Awwww....well Cooper had a fun little spirit didn't he :)

Maybe Darwin will come around to the train one day. :)

Vanessa

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
so jimmia and I went and got photo with Santy Claus haha he tried crawling into his beard lol
98861-7151999986.jpg
98861-2714413684.jpg
98861-3782012127.jpg
98861-2204048289.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
The look in Santa's eyes is priceless! Looks as if he was thinking (at least it's not a Snake), LOL!!!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
cooperdragon it was funny Santa was freaking out as didn’t like lizards and Jimmia tried crawling into his beard haha :) and here is some more recent photos of jimmia on today the 18th Of December :)
98861-9364618975.jpg
98861-5187288793.jpg
98861-1756515308.jpg
98861-7603116687.jpg
98861-8807264384.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He got to go into a restaurant? Did they make a nice little salad plate for him? :D

Do you ever encounter these eastern water dragons? I saw one of them along a foot path on the UQ campus and he was super friendly. I sat down and talked to him and he came trotting over to say hi and then jumped on my lap and tried to eat a button off of my shirt :lol: I later saw a bunch of them in the park areas around Brisbane and up in Beerwah in and around the Zoo.
76248-6834006379.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom