Lost my dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raygon

I let my baby breaded dragon out and went back to work and told my girl to watch him she called me 1or2 hrs later and said she cant find him now when i left out i set up a spot on the floor for his uvb and heat with one of his rocks so he can chill out and always have his heat i truned my house upside down then did it again and cleaned the whole house and he aint no where to be found what do i do i need help
Let out at 4pm
He got lost at 6pm
Still cant find him now its 1am

Im so stressed right now

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Look in closets --- under furniture --- do you have animals in the house???????????? Cats dogs???? Get them locked up or outside------------ can the dragon get outside?????????? Try toy boxes clothes on the floor ----- behind shelves------------- some place cool and dark ----
Karrie

Raygon

Original Poster
I dont have a cat or a dog he just a baby and i look ever where he been gone for almost 24 hr

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If he's not outside he should show up-- keep checking your lighting on the floor--
Karrie

Raygon

Original Poster
When i wokeuphe was still gone so i was still hopeing he show up and my girl when down the stairs and when she came back up she said here he go???

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Glad you got him back. When they are that small it's really best to not let your eyes off them if you let them out to explore :)

When they get bigger and older you don't have to watch them as close.

-Brandon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great to hear he showed up, they sure know how to hide though!
I'm glad he was alright.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom