Jazz music?!

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Jazz music?!

Postby beaniethebeardie » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:29 pm

My beardie, Beans, loves to listen to jazz music. I put on a romantic jazz mix just to make fun of the fact that he always gazes at my mom- but it turns out he really enjoys listening to it!

He prefers songs featuring a saxophone, and he can listen to them for hours on repeat. He breathes a lot slower when he’s listening to them, and closes his eyes as if he’s relaxing!! He’s suffering with a sore toe at the moment so his beard is a little black around the edges, but whenever I play his jazz it clears up, and he’s nice and bright!!

I’m not sure if you can attach videos on here- if so, please let me know so I can show you guys!! It really is the cutest thing!! Does anyone else’s dragons do this?!
beaniethebeardie
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Jazz music?!

Postby CooperDragon » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:09 pm

It's fun to find their individual quirks and preferences like that =).

You can't upload videos directly, but you can upload them to a host like vimeo or youtube and then post a link to them here.
CooperDragon

Postby Peach » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:30 am

Bleu loves jazz, especially female jazz singers like Norah Jones. He also loves Queen Latifah's Dana Owens big band-type songs, Phoebe Snow's "poetry Man" and the Tony Bennett/Amy Winehouse duet "Body and Soul".
~Peach
Peach
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Interesting, Typically it's rock or electric that gets Loki and Rocket's attention, anytime I'm listening to my playlist I always see Loki behind me head bobbing along. At least he's got good taste though. :mrgreen:

However the other three much prefer calming music or classical/instrumental things. It's pretty cool how they all have different tastes in things and such!!
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, a Ball python, and a community fish tank. (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales