Jazz music?!

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Jazz music?!

Postby beaniethebeardie » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:29 pm

My beardie, Beans, loves to listen to jazz music. I put on a romantic jazz mix just to make fun of the fact that he always gazes at my mom- but it turns out he really enjoys listening to it!

He prefers songs featuring a saxophone, and he can listen to them for hours on repeat. He breathes a lot slower when he’s listening to them, and closes his eyes as if he’s relaxing!! He’s suffering with a sore toe at the moment so his beard is a little black around the edges, but whenever I play his jazz it clears up, and he’s nice and bright!!

I’m not sure if you can attach videos on here- if so, please let me know so I can show you guys!! It really is the cutest thing!! Does anyone else’s dragons do this?!
beaniethebeardie
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Jazz music?!

Postby CooperDragon » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:09 pm

It's fun to find their individual quirks and preferences like that =).

You can't upload videos directly, but you can upload them to a host like vimeo or youtube and then post a link to them here.
CooperDragon

Postby Peach » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:30 am

Bleu loves jazz, especially female jazz singers like Norah Jones. He also loves Queen Latifah's Dana Owens big band-type songs, Phoebe Snow's "poetry Man" and the Tony Bennett/Amy Winehouse duet "Body and Soul".
~Peach
Peach
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Interesting, Typically it's rock or electric that gets Loki and Rocket's attention, anytime I'm listening to my playlist I always see Loki behind me head bobbing along. At least he's got good taste though. :mrgreen:

However the other three much prefer calming music or classical/instrumental things. It's pretty cool how they all have different tastes in things and such!!
Slave to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales