Bath room problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Hello everyone, so I messed up with not being consistent with feeding bugs and now when Yeti poops it’s either watery or a huge lump of poop , it almost looks like dog poop. I’m now trying to get her back to normal but those damn dubia roaches escape my ceramic bowl , the bigger ones anyways . Is there a faster way to fix this stool problem? Also she doesn’t like endvines, so she took it up a pond herself not to eat her salad and just bugs these pass 2 days . So now I got other greens since they sold out of her favorite collard greens . Hopefully she likes dandelion greens and mustard greens. I also got her green beans and yellow squash today.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there Tas,

The stools being a bit loose really isn't too big of an issue at all. It will likely change as time goes on, and ike you know diet plays a big role.

As long as your dragon is healthy, eating, and growing, I wouldn't worry too much about the poos being formed or not.

-Brandon

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":3ovgrixz said:
Hi there Tas,

The stools being a bit loose really isn't too big of an issue at all. It will likely change as time goes on, and ike you know diet plays a big role.

As long as your dragon is healthy, eating, and growing, I wouldn't worry too much about the poos being formed or not.

-Brandon

Lol thank for always saving the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom