Bath room problems

Discuss health questions, issues, problems, etc! For urgent issues please use the Beardie ER forum.

Bath room problems

Postby Tasnene » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:17 pm

Hello everyone, so I messed up with not being consistent with feeding bugs and now when Yeti poops it’s either watery or a huge lump of poop , it almost looks like dog poop. I’m now trying to get her back to normal but those damn dubia roaches escape my ceramic bowl , the bigger ones anyways . Is there a faster way to fix this stool problem? Also she doesn’t like endvines, so she took it up a pond herself not to eat her salad and just bugs these pass 2 days . So now I got other greens since they sold out of her favorite collard greens . Hopefully she likes dandelion greens and mustard greens. I also got her green beans and yellow squash today.
Tas the proud mom to Noodle and Yeti
Tasnene
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Bath room problems

Postby Claudiusx » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:19 pm

Hi there Tas,

The stools being a bit loose really isn't too big of an issue at all. It will likely change as time goes on, and ike you know diet plays a big role.

As long as your dragon is healthy, eating, and growing, I wouldn't worry too much about the poos being formed or not.

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Re: Bath room problems

Postby Tasnene » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:07 pm

claudiusx wrote:Hi there Tas,

The stools being a bit loose really isn't too big of an issue at all. It will likely change as time goes on, and ike you know diet plays a big role.

As long as your dragon is healthy, eating, and growing, I wouldn't worry too much about the poos being formed or not.

-Brandon

Lol thank for always saving the day
Tas the proud mom to Noodle and Yeti
Tasnene
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Health