Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erlabella

I took that photo when I first got her. She was only a few months old then. I don’t know exactly what size she is now but she is around 3 feet long.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Ohh, Ok. That makes much more sense, At three feet I'm guessing She is Definitely more likely to be around a year and a half old or so.

DominicFD

102625-7131543420.jpg
This is my fatty cat, The Millies. She's the reason I've had to replace the lid to my beardies tank so many times, because she keeps getting into my room and standing atop it, the mesh isn't enough to hold her weight :/ Been doing better and keeping her out, though

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Nice Sulcatta tortoise Moon4wolfgirl (did I get it right?)

103228-6207222193.jpg
I keep several plants, which is fun. This is a mystery cactus named Wyatt, he is 5 years old, I have no idea what species. He grew as a rogue tag-along with a different plant I purchased. So I have had him from seed. This is him being repotted. That small green pot was his first place.

103228-8777195536.jpg
Charlie the North American Grey Tree Frog. Age unknown, probably 2-3 years old. Rescued after becoming trapped on my property and he was starving to death : ( . But he is fine now : ) He always puffs up when held so he looks like a fat frog, he is a mere 10 or 12 grams depending on when he ate.

103228-7862742780.jpg
Greysie. MY sweet kitty. Murderer of things with feathers and fur. She ignores herps, or say a crawfish is crawling through the yard she doesn't care either. 13.5 years young. MY teenager!

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
DorgEndo":1id58443 said:

103228-6207222193.jpg
I keep several plants, which is fun. This is a mystery cactus named Wyatt, he is 5 years old, I have no idea what species. He grew as a rogue tag-along with a different plant I purchased. So I have had him from seed. This is him being repotted. That small green pot was his first place.

103228-8777195536.jpg
Charlie the North American Grey Tree Frog. Age unknown, probably 2-3 years old. Rescued after becoming trapped on my property and he was starving to death : ( . But he is fine now : ) He always puffs up when held so he looks like a fat frog, he is a mere 10 or 12 grams depending on when he ate.

103228-7862742780.jpg
Greysie. MY sweet kitty. Murderer of things with feathers and fur. She ignores herps, or say a crawfish is crawling through the yard she doesn't care either. 13.5 years young. MY teenager!
yep you got it right. his name is yoda

opaquelace

Hatchling Member
46165995_10103495668714150_7777860107160780800_o.jpg

My dog Link. He’s a big bologna on legs. But he’s the best!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Moon4wolfgirl":3ddkyttj said:
Aww, what a cute little dude. :) He's small too, Still a baby I presume?
DorgEndo":3ddkyttj said:

103228-6207222193.jpg

103228-8777195536.jpg

103228-7862742780.jpg
I love the fact, that you have a cactus as a pet. And I would like to introduce Wyatt to my pet rock, Ted. View media item 60793Old photo, But Rocket is roommates with Ted. They're great buddies as seen in the picture. :love5:

Ted's pretty cool actually, he enjoys chilling with me, playing video games, having long walks on the beach, Roller skating, dancing, and we often enjoy reading together, Ted is the best. :lol:

Cute froggo! Fun little thing actually:
Each late spring/summer Our whole deck and pool is completely filled with hundreds of those frogs (plus the occasional toads and even a pack of 6 bullfrogs). The croaking at night is so loud we often can hear it quite plainly from inside, even when blasting loud music. Like seriously my siblings love to go outside and catch them by hand and they'll come back with like 7-12 frogs each just chilling on them, and there's still like 500 more in the pool area.

Greysie is gorgeous! A nice old kitty, she looks a bit like my grandparents cat, Mcgonagall, who is 17.5 or so years young. She's older than me but still going strong!! :D

Then I have a six year old Maine coon mix kitty, Tillery, and she is around 5-6 years old. She's the sweetest fluff ball ever, and likes to nap 24/7/365... At least that's what it seems so, in the winter she typically just hangs out in the garage and sleeps all day, typical lazy fluffball. View media item 60951 (she's not fat though, the perspective and the fluff only makes it look like that).

opaquelace":3ddkyttj said:

Oh my word! Link is so cute! He looks exactly like my best friend's dog Trooper, Who is a gas molecule with fur. But he's a sweet dogggo. :D

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
HippieLizards":3uzv7ws3 said:
Moon4wolfgirl":3uzv7ws3 said:
Aww, what a cute little dude. :) He's small too, Still a baby I presume?
DorgEndo":3uzv7ws3 said:

103228-6207222193.jpg

103228-8777195536.jpg

103228-7862742780.jpg
I love the fact, that you have a cactus as a pet. And I would like to introduce Wyatt to my pet rock, Ted. View media item 60793Old photo, But Rocket is roommates with Ted. They're great buddies as seen in the picture. :love5:

Ted's pretty cool actually, he enjoys chilling with me, playing video games, having long walks on the beach, Roller skating, dancing, and we often enjoy reading together, Ted is the best. :lol:

Cute froggo! Fun little thing actually:
Each late spring/summer Our whole deck and pool is completely filled with hundreds of those frogs (plus the occasional toads and even a pack of 6 bullfrogs). The croaking at night is so loud we often can hear it quite plainly from inside, even when blasting loud music. Like seriously my siblings love to go outside and catch them by hand and they'll come back with like 7-12 frogs each just chilling on them, and there's still like 500 more in the pool area.

Greysie is gorgeous! A nice old kitty, she looks a bit like my grandparents cat, Mcgonagall, who is 17.5 or so years young. She's older than me but still going strong!! :D

Then I have a six year old Maine coon mix kitty, Tillery, and she is around 5-6 years old. She's the sweetest fluff ball ever, and likes to nap 24/7/365... At least that's what it seems so, in the winter she typically just hangs out in the garage and sleeps all day, typical lazy fluffball. View media item 60951 (she's not fat though, the perspective and the fluff only makes it look like that).

opaquelace":3uzv7ws3 said:

Oh my word! Link is so cute! He looks exactly like my best friend's dog Trooper, Who is a gas molecule with fur. But he's a sweet dogggo. :D
well kinda he is two years old, he is a slow grower, most sulcatas grow faster, but he is not one of them. thanks

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ah ok, Yeah I'm not the most knowledgeable on sulcatas but from what I could tell is that He looked pretty little. Still a cutie though! :)

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
82801-7590062315.jpg

This is my kitty Skimble and my doggo Ariel. They squabble like siblings but don't mind sharing the bed. I've also got one goldfish, a calico comet named Wiscash, but I don't have a picture of him. :D

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Aww, they're both so cute!! I love them both! :D and Nice, calico comet goldfish are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom