Fluker's Christmas Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
Is anyone doing the Fluker's Christmas Giveaway? EDITED It changes everyday but on the 13 there was a Classic NES to treat your self with other stuff like vitamin and calcium powder which I use the fluker's kind.

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
me im trying to enter every single won but I missed two days of it. there giving away things every day intil dec 20 based on a reptile, it comes with reptile supplys and stuff to treat yourself like a hydro flask or a echo dot.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Moon4wolfgirl":9fck4psv said:
me im trying to enter every single won but I missed two days of it. there giving away things every day intil dec 20 based on a reptile, it comes with reptile supplys and stuff to treat yourself like a hydro flask or a echo dot.
Thanks! Will check that out!

-Dee

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
kingofnobbys":dolj8ju4 said:
Sounds suss to me , a con job .

Anything free will be past it's use by date and otherwise unsaleable I expect.

So negative Jeeze lol. Lots of companies do these types of giveaways, especially around christmas time. It's a great marketing strategy and no company would misuse that good publicity by rewarding people with past prime items.

I actually wish more companies did things like this. Not because they are giving away free stuff, but because it is good for the herp community as a whole when companies try to get active and make the rest of the community active, even if it is just for a grab at free stuff.

Good luck to everyone who enters :)

-Brandon

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
Original Poster
kingofnobbys":2sj7mlys said:
Sounds suss to me , a con job .

Anything free will be past it's use by date and otherwise unsaleable I expect.
You may miss out because I'm pretty sure that they only ship inside of the U.S or Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom