Doesn't eat veggies often
No health problems before
Cage temp: 28.7 degrees Celsius
BTW where we live it is boiling today.
Thanks (in advance)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
How would you describe this foaming at the mouth? Do you have a photo?

Are you positive it wasn't just them having bubbles in their saliva after eating something? View media item 60946(this was the best photo I could find to describe what I mean, photo credits to Google).

---

Edit; I'm agreeing with the other posters it could be a serious Respiratory infection.

Another possibility might be mouth rot, both of which are pretty serious and I would say get your Beardie to a vet ASAP.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Pictures of your dragon would be great, if you have them. I certainly hope he isn't literally
foaming at the mouth though.
We need information on your tank setup also, it helps immensely when trying to go through
problems & causes.

Tracie

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Greetings,

How has your dragon been lately? Have you witnessed any more foaming? Have you gotten him seen by a vet? I hope all goes well, please keep us updated! :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Just stopping by to see how your dragon is doing. Hopefully everything is working out well. Do update us if you get a chance :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom