Repashy

Discuss topics of food for your beardies here.

Repashy

Postby Tasnene » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:45 am

Hi all .... Is this thing like a replacement for bugs? Like now I skipped a couple of day of bugs, but my Poor Yeti poop looks like water . I’m going to feed her this Repashy stuff today. Ordering bugs is sooo annoying so I will be spending more money cause I will get her some bugs from the store .Hopefully my order comes soon.

Also so I Manage to stop yeti from eating paper towels however she ate a small piece of her cork decor ! Should I be panicking
Tas the proud mom to Noodle and Yeti
Tasnene
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Repashy

Postby CooperDragon » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:21 pm

Repashy is a good brand. Which product did you order? Their Grub Pie is a meal supplement however I wouldn't rely on it as a full meal replacement - variety and live/fresh foods are best.

Cork shouldn't be harmful and will probably just pass through.
CooperDragon

Postby Tasnene » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:08 pm

CooperDragon wrote:Repashy is a good brand. Which product did you order? Their Grub Pie is a meal supplement however I wouldn't rely on it as a full meal replacement - variety and live/fresh foods are best.

Cork shouldn't be harmful and will probably just pass through.

I’m feeding her Repashy Beardie Buffet ,:) finally her bugs came in the mail so hopefully her poop will go back to normal .
Tas the proud mom to Noodle and Yeti
Tasnene
Hatchling Poster

Postby CooperDragon » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Ah, that's grub pie mixed with veggie burger. Much more balanced for a dragon's diet. I'm glad to hear the live bugs arrived.
CooperDragon

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Feeding