Repashy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Hi all .... Is this thing like a replacement for bugs? Like now I skipped a couple of day of bugs, but my Poor Yeti poop looks like water . I’m going to feed her this Repashy stuff today. Ordering bugs is sooo annoying so I will be spending more money cause I will get her some bugs from the store .Hopefully my order comes soon.

Also so I Manage to stop yeti from eating paper towels however she ate a small piece of her cork decor ! Should I be panicking

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Repashy is a good brand. Which product did you order? Their Grub Pie is a meal supplement however I wouldn't rely on it as a full meal replacement - variety and live/fresh foods are best.

Cork shouldn't be harmful and will probably just pass through.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":27kq4ifb said:
Repashy is a good brand. Which product did you order? Their Grub Pie is a meal supplement however I wouldn't rely on it as a full meal replacement - variety and live/fresh foods are best.

Cork shouldn't be harmful and will probably just pass through.

I’m feeding her Repashy Beardie Buffet ,:) finally her bugs came in the mail so hopefully her poop will go back to normal .

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ah, that's grub pie mixed with veggie burger. Much more balanced for a dragon's diet. I'm glad to hear the live bugs arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom