Charlie got busted!!!

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Charlie got busted!!!

Postby Gormagon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:55 pm

He was hustled by the cops today in what was obviously a case of mistaken identity. He kept yelling..... it wasn't me! I've been here all day ask my mom.[Click image to enlarge]
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Charlie got busted!!!

Postby Claudiusx » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Idk, he kinda DOES have a guilty look!

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Postby Gormagon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Well good thing his mom was there or, I would've had to get bail money after I got home (I couldn't vouch for him, was at work).
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"No Officer, I wasn't trying to escape by scaling this here brick wall, I was merely hugging it to cheer it up!
...please don't take my superworms away."
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, a Ball python, and a community fish tank. (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales