Charlie's New Attitude

Have any questions about one of the many subtle behaviors a beardie has? Ask and discuss it here!

Charlie's New Attitude

Postby Gormagon » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:47 am

My wife has taken a big interest in Charlie and, it is paying off. He is now a year old and, (thanks to her efforts) beginning to let us handle him without trying to eat us, lol! She can actually hold him and, walk around the house with him.
Progress has been slow but, awesome.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Charlie's New Attitude

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 am

Sometimes I feel like if I came close to Charlie he would eat me. So, grandma can have all the fun. I'm keeping my distance.
Hewwo
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby claudiusx » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:22 pm

It is great when you start to notice the progress like that! :)

It takes some dragons longer than others, but it's always worth it.

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
claudiusx

Postby Gormagon » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:20 am

:study:
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:29 pm

Next post better be 'Charlie's new groove". :lol:

Glad he's finally letting you hold him though!! It's still a work in progress with Phoenix, she doesn't like being held in my hands, but she loves to climb up onto my shoulder, or on my back or ride around on my ponytail or head. She's fun.

one of the rare times she let me hold her:

[Click image to enlarge]

You can see the displeasure and hate building up in her eyes as she silently plots my demise....
Slave to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.

Postby Gormagon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Yeah, I get that stare quite frequently, LOL!!!
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Behavior