Possible RPI in baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
No, you didn't irritate me at all so no worries there. :) I just don't want to seem as if I make the decision for you but I'm concerned enough to list the warning signs that you mentioned . Your beardie has a great appetite which is always a sign of pretty good health. :)

aronoiiel

Original Poster
I worey alot lol glad Im not being a bother. He or she does! Omg came home from my first job and the salad was gone. I mean I dont give alot but never cleaned the dish before ? I think I need to offer bigger bugs I am still doing the smallest roaches and bsfls they may not be filling enough. But no you are correct trusting your gut I think with a vet is very important. And I really dont care to start a regimen of medications that may hurt opposed to help. Thank you alot for looking out for my baby!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You are very welcome ! You never need to be afraid to ask Q's here, if you're ever in doubt you can even p.m. anyone of the mods., they are really full of knowledge and are friendly, helpful and compassionate as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom