Could my dragon be sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundercat48

Original Poster
I can't imagine how that might feel, I think mine is going into it as well, he has been sleeping alot. When I get home and take him out the cage, he climbs right under my neck and goes to sleep. I think that it is amazing how much affection they give and that they don't mind cuddling. I'm scared though, never been through it. I dont know what to expect. I read up on it alot and watch videos. I know I will miss him also. I hope if he does it's quick ?

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
It's definitely scary the 1st time. We had one dragon initially and I poured through the boards here to make sure he had everything he needed. Turns out that they're pretty well equipped to handle things on their own. Just have to make sure you weigh them periodically to make sure there's no significant weight loss. I leave the basking light on and a little dish of water in case they wake up, and ensure their hide is room temperature & dark. Other that that, they are on autopilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom