Help filling in 2" gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

aronoiiel

So I have ceramic tioes but cannot find onew to fill the 2" wide 18" long gap I will have. Cutting tile is not an option for me so what would be acceptiable to pack that gap? I was thinking fleece as I have boat loads for my dog (only thing she sleeps with) that I can deep wash and take a roller to make sure no hair is left.
Was also thinking cardboard since I have crap tons from christmas shopping (regular brown shipping boxes not like package things like coffee pot boxes or somwthing.) Oooor I was thinking of cutting up the reptile carpet and layering it in the gap. But. I dont want Pumpkin digging in and getring stuck? Advice would be appreciate I am no good at home things lol

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Get a piece of textured non adhesive shelf liner--- should be able to cut pretty simple
Karrie

aronoiiel

Original Poster
Non textured so none of that squishy type? And will that fill the gap ok? Like should I layer the whole roll down the gap? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol I was never good at crafts in school and am ecen worse now ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Should fill it in I would take some paper towels I use shop paper towels they are blue and put under my tiles to catch the watery urate- do the same w/ the shelf liner--- try it see how it works
Yes no squishy type!
Karrie

beckys19

Check out the bathroom/wall tile area - they have smaller tiles attached to a netting that you could cut off and use.
106678-3643132164.jpg

Hey there - didn't read all the answers you got - but here's one - some big box stores - or even tile stores - will cut a tile for you for under a couple bucks. Just call ahead and ask so you're not on wild goose chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom