MBD beardie diagnosed with a heart murmur. What do???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so very sorry for your loss. :cry: You did your best & he was so lucky to have you.
We are all here for you.

Tracie

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
I'm so sorry to read about Stubbs. Wishing you lots of care and love during this hard time and now holiday season. We all know what it's like to lose a pet and around the holidays, well I will just send all the good vibes as much as I can.

RIP Stubbs.

Vanessa

Itio

Original Poster
I am taking his body to my vet today. My vet is going to use him to learn how to help other beardies and find what to look for physically.
If he finds anything super interesting I will let you all know! The more people that know about heart disease in bearded dragons, the better we can treat them in the long term.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That is very generous of you. Definitely let us know if anything is found.

-Brandon

Itio

Original Poster
I feel like its what Stubbs would want. He was always a trooper and helped so many people get over their fear of reptiles and helped so many beardies get the home they needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom