Lebron James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helloooo Lebron and I have settled into a nice routine, I’ve had him for almost 2 wks. I was wondering when I could expect shedding ? And what I can do for the 2 month old to make him more comfortable ? Also I noticed his long toe has been cut off (not sure from what) he seems okay, should I get him checked out ? It’s all healed and doesn’t seem to bother him at all

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Shedding is a natural process and most beardies don't need any type of help really. :) Some owners seem to think it's a hard time for the beardie but it's nothing to worry about at all. You can spritz the tank with a spray bottle 1-2 X a day and that can increase humidity + aid the shed if need be. And many beardies have missing toes , tail tips, etc but as long as they are healed or healing and are not infected they don't need any treatment.

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
AHBD":jd8zhiql said:
Shedding is a natural process and most beardies don't need any type of help really. :) Some owners seem to think it's a hard time for the beardie but it's nothing to worry about at all. You can spritz the tank with a spray bottle 1-2 X a day and that can increase humidity + aid the shed if need be. And many beardies have missing toes , tail tips, etc but as long as they are healed or healing and are not infected they don't need any treatment.

Yes it is just nub ? thank you so much !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom