Lebron James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helloooo Lebron and I have settled into a nice routine, I’ve had him for almost 2 wks. I was wondering when I could expect shedding ? And what I can do for the 2 month old to make him more comfortable ? Also I noticed his long toe has been cut off (not sure from what) he seems okay, should I get him checked out ? It’s all healed and doesn’t seem to bother him at all

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Shedding is a natural process and most beardies don't need any type of help really. :) Some owners seem to think it's a hard time for the beardie but it's nothing to worry about at all. You can spritz the tank with a spray bottle 1-2 X a day and that can increase humidity + aid the shed if need be. And many beardies have missing toes , tail tips, etc but as long as they are healed or healing and are not infected they don't need any treatment.

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
AHBD":jd8zhiql said:
Shedding is a natural process and most beardies don't need any type of help really. :) Some owners seem to think it's a hard time for the beardie but it's nothing to worry about at all. You can spritz the tank with a spray bottle 1-2 X a day and that can increase humidity + aid the shed if need be. And many beardies have missing toes , tail tips, etc but as long as they are healed or healing and are not infected they don't need any treatment.

Yes it is just nub ? thank you so much !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom