Lebron James

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Lebron James

Postby Lizzierenai » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Helloooo Lebron and I have settled into a nice routine, I’ve had him for almost 2 wks. I was wondering when I could expect shedding ? And what I can do for the 2 month old to make him more comfortable ? Also I noticed his long toe has been cut off (not sure from what) he seems okay, should I get him checked out ? It’s all healed and doesn’t seem to bother him at all
Lizzierenai
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Lebron James

Postby AHBD » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:06 pm

Shedding is a natural process and most beardies don't need any type of help really. :) Some owners seem to think it's a hard time for the beardie but it's nothing to worry about at all. You can spritz the tank with a spray bottle 1-2 X a day and that can increase humidity + aid the shed if need be. And many beardies have missing toes , tail tips, etc but as long as they are healed or healing and are not infected they don't need any treatment.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Re: Lebron James

Postby Lizzierenai » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:18 pm

AHBD wrote:Shedding is a natural process and most beardies don't need any type of help really. :) Some owners seem to think it's a hard time for the beardie but it's nothing to worry about at all. You can spritz the tank with a spray bottle 1-2 X a day and that can increase humidity + aid the shed if need be. And many beardies have missing toes , tail tips, etc but as long as they are healed or healing and are not infected they don't need any treatment.

Yes it is just nub 😊 thank you so much !
Lizzierenai
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion