New beardie owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Lana and I'm the mommy of my 6-8 week old beardie named Marline. She is so precious and energetic. I went to 3 different pet shops. When I went to the one she was at she perked up when she saw me and when i moved she moved when I moved my fingers she followed. When they handed her to me she just wanted to stay in my hands . I fell in love with her and she came home with me. She loves sitting on my arm or just me holding her. For the first couple of days she wasn't wanting to eat alot but that was probably her getting used to her new home. Any information that you can give me. To help out on being a new beardie owner will muchly be appreciated.

She is cute, and energetic. This is the my girlfriend and the little beardie I have been talking about in my re-introduction. :D

You're going to have to get some pics of Marline up. People here love pics...... :lol:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hey you two! :)

Boy I'd be in trouble if my wife was on here too :laughing6:

And I agree with your partner, we need some pictures... :D

Welcome to the site!

-Brandon

As of a week ago, she was 13 weeks old (rough estimate):
She was 13.5" long, 8.5" of that is TAIL!!
She weighed 62G.
She has plenty of energy, eats her morning salad (with a mix of 50 BSFL/Waxworms/Mealworms) and will consume close to 100 (sometimes more) worms a day. Very happy to bask, run, play with her human mom, and just overall be young Beardie! She is on her second shedding since we have had her (about 6 weeks as of now) and loved to be misted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom