Please post cute pics of ur baby here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Aaradimian":3vxwuffm said:
Otto's coming home pic
100140-1889551021.jpg
Aww! So tiny :D

View media item 60696 Rocket on the first day of getting him. :) He started off at 8" and 30 grams, He's now 19" and 230 grams.
View media item 60437 Little Phoenix on her first day with us. She's grown quite a bit in the 3 or so months we've had her. :) She started off at 6" and 20 grams, she's now 13" and 130 grams.

full
Spike

full

full

Everyone has such cute beardies!!!!! :love10:

Here's updated pics of Dinraal: He loves his branch when he's on his cooler side of the tank and he really loves to pose on his basking rock!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I think it came from Petsmart--- it wont be long and he wont be fitting under that or in the log behind him
Karrie

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Wow I need to step my photography game up. I’m going to see if I can get a cute pic from Yeti to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom