Heat lamp not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake2410

So my glow lamp which holds my heat bulb does not work it keeps blowing all the bulbs, I re wired it and it worked for abit and I have been out to get a new one today and a couple new bulbs. However when I plug it into my dimostat it doesn’t actually turn on.

Any help would be great thanks :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You've got something defective --- try using it w/ out the dimostat --- process of elimination
Karrie

Drake2410

Original Poster
I have tried and it’s most definitely the ceramic dome that holds the bulb, my tank is about 4foot long what is the correct uvb percentage I should be using and the correct wattage basking bulb as I have been told different things. I have been told my 100 watt bulb is too powerful for my 60 watt dome.( which was advised to use by pets at home store) So have switched to a 50 watt bulb in a 60watt dome. As well as 10% uvb strip light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom