Basking light regualr bulb or halogen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It should be fine :) It is a bit close at the top, but since the spot pumpkin uses is at the right distance, it should be just fine.

-Brandon

aronoiiel

Original Poster
Here is another if this helps. Sorry for all the posts I have never had a lizard before. I just wanna help him or her be the healthiest they can be!
60731-19364129.jpg

Edit: oh good yay thank you so much both Karrie and Brandon! Eventually I will change that tree out but pumpkin loves it so much lol

aronoiiel

Original Poster
I might be able to. I will wait if it is ok for right now. Pumpkin is shedding and the new light already has the poor little one on edge. She poofed pretty fiercely at me while doing it lol. She hasnt done that since i gor her last week so i assume the shed is making her cranky. I dont wanna change to much with her already being upset.

aronoiiel

Original Poster
So today was a deep clean day (currently washing the reptile carpet.) And moves the decorations. Now I have a new confusing issue. The temp on the hide I moved over is reading 119, waaay to warm, with the probe. Its 8inch below the basking and uvb light. The tep on the hammock is 109. So. Do I reduce the light from 150 back to a 100? I font wannt cook the little one. Pumkin is on it because we just finiahed with a bath.Sorry I didnt think temps would give me so many problems :/
60731-1761402442.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes put the 100 back in and then get a temp -- it is trial and error w/ bulbs and decor ---
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom