Long time lurker, first time poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyitsmar

Hello! My name is Marissa and I am a mother to a beautiful 2 y/o dragon named Panini. We have used this site for multiple issues, by multiple I mean mainly with food. I dont know if I am required to post an introduction but figured why not. My daughter chose the name panini and we got him on clearance at Petco. I seen this large (not large at all, just way bigger than the other guys) boi in his own cage described as half off and needed to know why. He was too old, about 3 or 4 months I believe and he was just too big that no one wanted to take him is what we were told. My mothering instincts kicked in and we just had to take him. He is the most docile, sweet dragon I have ever met. His demeanor is so calm except when he goes for car rides and thinks the shadows are going to get him. He is now about 2 y/o and my vet said he is in great health. I couldn't be happier as my anxiety always tells me I am doing something wrong and he is going to die lol. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic, I will.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the site! Glad you decided to come out from the shadows haha :)

You can use the user image uploader on this site. Then just copy and paste the XIMG code to your post. Or you can upload them to another site and copy the image url to your post here :)

Looking forward to seeing panini.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom