Tail concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before
106492-7250305391.jpg
Now
106492-2410240434.jpg
My beardie has some sort of tail problems prior to me getting him. It was black, now it looks like it is white in color? Help, is this a concern??

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, he's a cute little dude. :) The tail + head are just going in to a shed, it;s very common and totally normal. I see there was trauma [ probable bite ] from when he was younger but it looks to be healed. Post a few pics after he sheds again , with close ups of the end of the tail. But from what I see it looks fine.

Obriennicole

Original Poster
AHBD- thanks for the response! Just curious, how often do they she’s because he literally just had a full body shed not even 2 weeks ago!

Obriennicole

Original Poster
Thank you!! How fast do they grow? I measured him in 10/30 and he was 6”, nose to end of tail(what’s left of it) and on 11/10 he was 7”, so about 1” in 1.5 weeks!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Obriennicole":19w7e9t9 said:
How fast do they grow?
They all grow at different rates, just like us :)
Sometimes dragons go through growth spurts where they grow really quickly in short bursts, other times their growth is more linear.

-Brando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom