Question on medication

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You're welcome Karrie. Does one of your dragons need it and what is it being prescribed for ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
No on another forum and this vet told her that her basking temps should not be over 90 degrees-- protozoans
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oh. I see. So you're helping someone else. You probably chimed in about the basking spot temp. :) It's true that some adult dragons don't like temps. past 95 but it's probably best to always have a 100 F basking spot in most cases.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw that's too bad, how small is it ? Babies are a lot more delicate + susceptible to problems when given meds. I hope they have a very experienced reptile vet or things can really go wrong. Definitely needs a 100-105 basking area too. Maybe see if the person would post here so Tracie + the gang can help.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I will refer her to this forum--- I have already addressed my concerns but if she hears it from enough people she will reconsider-------------OOPS no its for a year old --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom