Lebron James update/lighting question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all:), I posted recently about how Lebron James wasn’t eating and I was worried, well he’s eating his crickets now :) not as much as I would like but at least he’s eating and that makes me happy. Also I bought a Thrive 15 watt uvb bulb and I set it up and plugged it in, but it’s not very bright and I read the directions it diddnt mention anything about it I just want to make sure this is normal or if I have to return it thank you for everyone whose helped me !!!!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I dont know a thing about those Thrive bulbs but I will recommend the one I know will work
either the Reptisun 10.0 tube T 5 or a T 8 --- depending on what you buy will depend on where it goes in the tank -- the T 5 needs to be replaced once a year and the T 8 every 6 months ---
Karrie

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
KarrieRee":23jw71dn said:
I dont know a thing about those Thrive bulbs but I will recommend the one I know will work
either the Reptisun 10.0 tube T 5 or a T 8 --- depending on what you buy will depend on where it goes in the tank -- the T 5 needs to be replaced once a year and the T 8 every 6 months ---
Karrie

Thank you !!! ???

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
It's rubbish .

Please don't expose your dragon to it.

Return it and get a refund to put towards an Exo Terra , or Zoo Med or Arcadia UVB source. Preferrably a T5ho 10%UVB or T5ho 12%UVB.

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":2x8tt1um said:
It's rubbish .

Please don't expose your dragon to it.

Return it and get a refund to put towards an Exo Terra , or Zoo Med or Arcadia UVB source. Preferrably a T5ho 10%UVB or T5ho 12%UVB.

Thank you :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, that particular brand of UVB light is likely made in China.
As suggested the Reptisun 10 tube, Arcadia D3 12% tube or even the Exoterra Reptiglo 10
tube are better choices.
It sounds like you are having a great time with Lebron James. LOL

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom