Padding the Floor of a Hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
I noticed Figment was digging at the inside of his hide the other night before he went to bed... so in order to give him something to dig at, and to insulate him from the tile floor, I shredded up some old baby tee shirts and stuffed them into the hide. We'll see if he likes them!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I think he will like that. Darwin digs and burrows like that too and he loves his fleece blankets.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":10d5rof1 said:
I think he will like that. Darwin digs and burrows like that too and he loves his fleece blankets.

Contrary dragon that I have, he hasn’t gone in the hide since I put them in! Go figure.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
ComicBookMama":1x39meka said:
CooperDragon":1x39meka said:

Contrary dragon that I have, he hasn’t gone in the hide since I put them in! Go figure.
'Cause there's "strange new stuff" in there ?
Mine is slow to warm up to new stuff, too. My birds are worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom