Null’s new big house!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old
106492-483404245.jpg
New
106492-4287335575.jpg
We finished null’s new house yesterday, and he’s been Doing a lot of exploring!! We’ve had him for about a month now and started out in a 29 gallon, so this is a big adjustment!! What’s your thoughts, anything I could do better?
His current basking side running between 90-100, so I need a new hotter bulb I think, and he has a 18” t8 uvb in the middle/right side and his cooler side has a emmit heater, so his temp is running 75-80!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It looks great -- but the UVB looks a little high for a T 8--- it should be around 6-8 inches from basking spot - I would put a piece of decor under it that is 6-8 inches from it ---
Karrie

Obriennicole

Original Poster
Thanks Karie! Just curious,his basking bulb is a dual fixture, heat/uvb, should I get the same thing just in a higher strength or just a regular bulb?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So he's got 2 uvb's? I didn't realize the basking was both- ok so with both I am not sure- I am gonna let someone else advise on that----
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom