Update on Dinraal the mythical dragon of the Eldin region

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

Update on Dinraal! He's been with us for a little over a month now. He's about 10 inches in length and his favorite thing to do is climb over everything in his tank and go absolutely crazy at night time! He's also been eating his salad like the cutie that he is. ?

full

full

arcadia1216

Original Poster
Thanks guys! ?

He's getting so big, it's really cool watching him grow seemingly overnight. He's going through another tail she'd right now so he's a little ornery but he also chowed down on ~50 small dubias today combined during his feedings so he's eating a LOT of bugs haha.

I really can't wait for him to grow up! I can't wait to take him out on a harness and go on car rides and let him sit outside and bask in the sun; I'm too afraid of doing those things right now as he's still so little and he moves so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom