Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilybubble

Hello! This is my first post on here, despite having had an account for about a year now, I was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice.

I've just started my first year at university and have found a house for next year that allows me to bring Hummus (my bearded dragon) along with me. I live in the Channel Islands and am currently at university in Bangor (in Whales), and so right now he's at home being taken care of by my parents, I was wondering what the best way to transport him over is? In the way that is going to be most comfortable for him.

When driving here at the beginning of September, it was about a 4 and a half hour boat journey, and then about a 6 and a half car journey, so all in all a 11 hour journey. I don't want to stress Hummus out, and I want to make sure he is still warm and comfortable, but I currently have absolutely no idea how to get him over here. I still have just under a year before I move anyway, but thought I would start asking now:) Any help is great, thank you :D

Lily

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
lilybubble":rkho34yc said:
I was wondering what the best way to transport him over is? In the way that is going to be most comfortable for him.
Hi Lily,

I don't know for sure, and I would hope not, but those criteria could/may be mutually exclusive.

If it were me, I'd ask some breeders--or folks who do a lot of shipping of BDs/reptiles. There are businesses that specialize in shipping reptiles.

Asking early like this and being prepared is smart. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom