Blind Crestie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Hello! I have a 2 year old crested gecko, Moab. He is in a exo-terra terrarium, 12x12x18". He has plants, and coconut fiber bedding, a water dish, food dish, repti-vine, and a exo-terra foam background to fit his enclosure. I love him so much, however he FREAKS out whenever I attempt to even touch him. He jumps to random places, even when theres nothing in front of him. I'll feed him from my finger sometimes, and he'll lick it for a while. But when I remove my finger, he still lick, almost as if he didn't know my finger had been removed. And he also has a problem with jumping to high in his cage, and hitting his head on the screen of his tank, leading to a sore head. I am just wondering if he could possibly be blind? I know its a crazy guess. But I am curious if its just a crestie thing or something. And how can I train him to want to be handled? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom