Determining gender of two month old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone! I just got my bearded dragon on October 29th. I think that he/she is about two months old because (s)he is measuring at about 6.5”. I have tried to determine the gender, but every time I try to look, I either see nothing or can’t decide which gender I see. My question is if it should be very clear to determine gender right now or if my beardie baby is still a little too young? I’ve seen mixed things online, so I wanted to ask here!

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
it is a little to young to tell, when there young it is harder to determine, the females have one bump at the beginning of the tail, the males have two.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Sometimes it's evident from a very young age. Can you post pics with the tail arched up ?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Only way to know if we can tell or not is to post up a picture like AHBD suggested :)

Sometimes it's possible to tell at that age. Usually though it's easier as they get larger.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom