Bonding tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any fun ideas or activities i could do with my beardie? We usually spend all day together, but its starting to get colder. I live in Houston so i cant take her outside anymore but i dont want to bore her by just having her sit with me. anything would be great. I have a close relationship with her but i want it to be even better.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can watch TV w/ her mine likes to sit and watch TV or have her sit at the computer w/ you if you play games on the computer --- they tend to like to look out the windows too - I dont know some others on here might have some ideas for you as well
Karrie

kayleeanddallas

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2c2dx0rb said:
You can watch TV w/ her mine likes to sit and watch TV or have her sit at the computer w/ you if you play games on the computer --- they tend to like to look out the windows too - I dont know some others on here might have some ideas for you as well
Karrie

thanks so much!!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Watching TV seems to be something they enjoy. Even letting them sit on your desk while you're at your computer will work :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom