Bought 500 feeders, bd not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
I bought 500 feeders & I've tried two different feeders he's not eating. help me

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What did you buy? If you bought BSFL they can be put in the fridge on door to make them go dormant so they dont turn into the fly itself - they also will last on the counter for about 2 weeks as well before going into the fly--- what is the dragon eating?
Karrie

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
I dunno anymore
I bought supers from critter depot
500 of them & all the sudden he doesnt want them.
Then I got some dubias & he will not eat them.
I'm half tempted to give up

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Oh my dont do that!! It is possible hes tired of them if hes been eating them for awhile- Mine has slowed down on them as well but I only bought like 50 of them (the supers) ---- your roaches will last a long time--- put them in a tote or 10 gallon aquarium and feed them dubia food and carrots for hydration --- I have had mine for quite awhile and they are doing fine growing of course -- are we talking about 2 dragons or one? It is brumation season so the older one wont be eating now or not much anyway --- but Blaze has slowed down on the supers -- hes 4 months old---
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it may just be the time of year or he may be over-fed. Can you post pics of him + his set up ? Superworms are VERY easy to care for. Just get a medium sized plastic storage container [ the size of a large boot box or sweater box] dump in a container of oatmeal or wheat bran and cut up a sweet potato or large carrot in to a few big chunks. They will live at room temp. like that for months. Don't put supers in the fridge though or put a lid on the container.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom