Bought 500 feeders, bd not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
I bought 500 feeders & I've tried two different feeders he's not eating. help me

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What did you buy? If you bought BSFL they can be put in the fridge on door to make them go dormant so they dont turn into the fly itself - they also will last on the counter for about 2 weeks as well before going into the fly--- what is the dragon eating?
Karrie

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
I dunno anymore
I bought supers from critter depot
500 of them & all the sudden he doesnt want them.
Then I got some dubias & he will not eat them.
I'm half tempted to give up

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Oh my dont do that!! It is possible hes tired of them if hes been eating them for awhile- Mine has slowed down on them as well but I only bought like 50 of them (the supers) ---- your roaches will last a long time--- put them in a tote or 10 gallon aquarium and feed them dubia food and carrots for hydration --- I have had mine for quite awhile and they are doing fine growing of course -- are we talking about 2 dragons or one? It is brumation season so the older one wont be eating now or not much anyway --- but Blaze has slowed down on the supers -- hes 4 months old---
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it may just be the time of year or he may be over-fed. Can you post pics of him + his set up ? Superworms are VERY easy to care for. Just get a medium sized plastic storage container [ the size of a large boot box or sweater box] dump in a container of oatmeal or wheat bran and cut up a sweet potato or large carrot in to a few big chunks. They will live at room temp. like that for months. Don't put supers in the fridge though or put a lid on the container.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom