Gooey disharge on my bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is your boy doing tonight?
You could be proactive & try to find some tylan/tylosine at the local Tractor Supply or Ag Mart
if possible if it's going to be awhile before you get a nebulizer. Maybe keeping her a little
warmer overnight should help out too. Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

Pricy0927

Original Poster
Achilles is doing ok, the discharge is on his mouth more than his eyes. And what does the tylan/tylosine do?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The Tylan/tylosine is an antibiotic agent that helps with general infections, as well as
respiratory infections. It can be given orally & also be used for nebulizing too.
Are you still keeping Achilles warm overnight right now since he isn't feeling 100%?

Tracie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Pricy0927":3i8drofr said:
Drache613, Yes he is warm and cozy at night. I just hope my little guys can get well soon?
I do too! I would really work on trying to convince your parents that a vet visit is necessary. I know it's tough when your parents don't understand or don't want to, but perhaps if you act as mature as possible about it, they will understand.

Anyways, it's worth a shot. I understand it's not your decision.

-Brandon

Pricy0927

Original Poster
To Brandon, I tried convincing them but they still said no. I will try my best to keep Achilles healthy?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is Achilles?
Just do your best if you aren't able to get him into the vets. I hope his immune system kicks in
soon. Are you getting a nebulizer?

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Ok, that sounds good. How is your dragon holding up, has he gotten any better?
When will you be moving?

Tracie

Pricy0927

Original Poster
Frache613, He looks the same still, also I think he will start brumation soon, and we will start moving by Friday this week.

Pricy0927

Original Poster
Dear everyone, Thanks for giving me all the suggestions for Achilles. Sadly he passed away today 5:37 p.m. 11/12/19. He will always be in our hearts.???

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm so sorry to hear this. :( It's always so hard to lose a pet that you are attached to + depended on you. I know you tried to help him , my heart goes out to you.

Pricy0927

Original Poster
I miss Achilles very much? At least he will be remembered as a loving and amazing Bearded Dragon. Thanks again to all of you guys for giving me some suggestions, I really appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom