What Morph? Age? Gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Hello! I recently got my baby beardie Oscar. And I was wondering what specific morph he is? Or is he to young to tell? And is it possible to tell his/her gender at his/her age? Also, how old do you think he is for his size (6 1/2 inches from nose to tip of tail)? Thanks!

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
It's a little hard to tell without seeing a picture... you can upload using the User Image Uploader at the top of the page. :D

But if you got him from a pet store, he's probably a normal morph - maybe with a pretty color? Most breeders tell you what they are before you buy them, so I'm making the assumption that he's a pet store baby like my Figment. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

To determine gender, you'll have to do a "tail up, bum out" pic for folks to examime.

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sorry haah totally forgot to post the pics! Here they are. And ill try to get a pic of his bum ?
102727-9613931104.jpg

102727-3605363923.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

He appears to be a standard/normal to me.
Are all of his nails completely clear? If they are all clear he would be a hypo.
But as far as the rest of the visual morphs go, he isn't expressing any. :)

Yeah, if you get a picture of his tail arched up (look up pics of how to sex a dragon) we will be able to help hopefully. It's much harder though when they are that young to do via pictures.

I'd say he's probably around 2 months old :)

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If all pure clear nails, then she is a hypo.

It's hard to tell honesty because she's so young, but she's looking like she is female to me. But it could just be the lighting.

You might need to wait a month or two of growth to get a good idea.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom