Odd images of beardies. Post as many as you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
106253-3924820330.jpg
She has gone back to her castle.. as usual. I don't mean a literal castle but I call it her castle.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I know, right ? When people say they are worried about a piece of stuck shed I have several crazy pics to pull out to show that it's no harm, just part of the irregular shed patterns these guys go through. :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
AHBD":3lqdwwd3 said:
I know, right ? When people say they are worried about a piece of stuck shed I have several crazy pics to pull out to show that it's no harm, just part of the irregular shed patterns these guys go through. :)
This is one of the oddest that I can find currently of my own lol
31715-5440000500.jpg
31715-7188981054.jpg
Suki and Tombo

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
The top one looks like he's waiting for a lobster dinner with an extra bib in the back. :lol:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Pancake, your dragon looks like she's in some quick-sand. :lol: And I like your very first post on this thread, looks like she's in a botanical garden !

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You're supposed to post pictures of beardies, not snak..... Oh.

:laughing6:

-Brandon

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
claudiusx":80ldvldn said:
AHBD":80ldvldn said:
This is one of the oddest that I can find currently of my own lol
31715-5440000500.jpg
31715-7188981054.jpg
Suki and Tombo

-Brandon
Tombo getting into Halloween sprit is she/he going as leather face from that movie that I cant speel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom