Basking temp?

Discuss substrates, lighting, heating, enclosure building ideas, share enclosure photos, and talk about any other enclosure-related topics.

Re: Basking temp?

Postby KarrieRee » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:18 pm

Is that carpet you have her on? If you get tired of cleaning it you can use textured non adhesive shelf liner from your local hard ware store --- its cheap and easy to clean w/ vinegar/ water 50/50 in a spray bottle --- and insects cant get underneath
Karrie
KarrieRee
Extreme Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Basking temp?

Postby MaxxAMouse » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:32 pm

KarrieRee wrote:Is that carpet you have her on? If you get tired of cleaning it you can use textured non adhesive shelf liner from your local hard ware store --- its cheap and easy to clean w/ vinegar/ water 50/50 in a spray bottle --- and insects cant get underneath
Karrie

It’s actually a rubber backed floor mat! Very easy to clean, I just spray it with the hose, vinegar, then the hose again and let dry, and it works amazingly. I hated regular repticarpet since I could never fully clean it, but this stuff is great for cleaning. Tried slate but it wouldn’t get fully clean either. And Her insects are fed to her in a bowl for the very purpose of not going under the carpet.
MaxxAMouse
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Enclosures