Total unfairness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
So, one fine evening recently, both our dragons decided that brumation was a thing to do, completely ignoring the impact it would have on their human family who misses them terribly and is going through big time beardie withdrawl!

For those of you with multiple dragons, have you ever had them sync up their schedules like this? They have no contact with one another though they can see outside to notice the shortening days. Temps, lighting, and diet haven't changed, so I'm wondering if this was brought on by the change in daylight hours or some subtle behavior change of ours? Maybe pheromones, spooky beardie action at a distance, or just our bad luck? Rational hypotheses and weird alien influence theories welcome! :lol:

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Charlie just came out of burmation 3 days ago and, I was as excited as a 5 year old at Christmas to see him out on his log basking when I got home from work!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Geeze I don't even like to say the word. It's like bad Juju!

If i'm completely honest, none of my dragons have every truly brumated.

It is interesting though that they both are doing it at the same time. It really does make you wonder what external force is telling them to do that.

They aren't related are they?

Aaradimian":in1pxhru said:
Rational hypotheses and weird alien influence theories welcome!
I've watched enough Ancient Aliens to know that if you asked Ancient Astronaut Theorists, they would say "YES!"

:laughing6:

-Brandon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, they absolutely will do that! LOL So sorry, it is unfortunate that they coordinate their
brumation efforts together. Hopefully they will come out of it at the same time also! :D

Tracie

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":37055l4p said:

It is interesting though that they both are doing it at the same time. It really does make you wonder what external force is telling them to do that.

Aaradimian":37055l4p said:
I've watched enough Ancient Aliens to know that if you asked Ancient Astronaut Theorists, they would say "YES!"

-Brandon

They're definitely not related. Re Ancient Astronauts, I totally agree! There's no way either of my beardies could have constructed the advanced structures in their vivs, so the only possible conclusion is that alien (lizards) must've landed while I was building it and placed them there.
Here is conclusive proof of the same caliber as used on the show (which we all know is 100% true)!

100140-3017018801.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Well it is possible that you could MAYBE stop it from happening again. You have to use psychology as a detourant. Get another one to keep you company while they're pulling this stunt on you. When they see that their plan to make you miserable didn't work and, new competition moved in, they might reconsider their plans next year.

It just a theory,LOL!

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":2ucaq3ce said:
Well it is possible that you could MAYBE stop it from happening again. You have to use psychology as a detourant. Get another one to keep you company while they're pulling this stunt on you. When they see that their plan to make you miserable didn't work and, new competition moved in, they might reconsider their plans next year.

It just a theory,LOL!

Haha, thanks Gormagon! The only flaw in that logic is that we got Helmut partly to be our emotional support beardie for when Otto was brumating! :lol:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sounds like a valid plan to me. And total justification for getting another :lol:

-Brandon

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Aaradimian":3abg7s38 said:
Gormagon":3abg7s38 said:

It just a theory,LOL!

Haha, thanks Gormagon! The only flaw in that logic is that we got Helmut partly to be our emotional support beardie for when Otto was brumating! :lol:
Well, you know what they say..... if at first you dont succeed.........

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
claudiusx":2gt933dh said:

Aaradimian":2gt933dh said:

-Brandon
I love to watch Ancient Aliens ( and yes I do think there is something like aliens out there) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom